Monday, June 20, 2011

First Dance Recital

Logan had his first dance recital with Elite Danceworx. As I got him changed and did his hair he requested the " Best Crew vs/ Poreotics" videoThis is what my three year old watched to get him hyped up. He thinks it's hilarious

Grandma and Grandpa came to put Kalia down to sleep while we were gone. Here's Grandma giving Logan some last minute dance tips
We had great seats -three rows from the front! I was so proud of him and happy that he got to experience dancing on a stage that I cried.
At the end they all came out for a last bow.

When I picked Logan up back stage he showed me where they were on tv and the stage he danced on


Outside the Markham Theater :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

How old is Logan today?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Kalia today?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker