Friday, March 2, 2012

Dance Party DYI Cupcake Stand

I made this cupcake stand out of hot glue and three wooden tangerine crates. I first used it at Logan's Jungle birthday party and then at Kalia's baptism and now again at Logan's dance party. I've covered it with duck tape, scrapbook paper and tin foil. Once you have the framework you can change it up for any theme!
Here's a look underneath. I just hot glued the three wooden crates together and then hot glued the paper on.
So that I could take it off easily I just tacked the tin foil with a few drops of hot glue underneath.
We just added two Christmas decoration disco balls and a record and it was finished!

Our four year old loved it!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

How old is Logan today?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Kalia today?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker